Deepak, Michal and Shabnam bust a few more health myths in part 2 of this episode. Protein shakes, good or bad? Wine is good for your heart. Carb loading before exercise.
What are the health myths they talk about?
1) Wine is good for your heart. Alcohol and weight loss episode.
Canada's Low Risk Drinking Guidelines
2) You need to carb-load before a workout.
3) Do you need to eat right after exercise
4) Fasting is a fad diet. It is dangerous to starve yourself.
5) You need to eat every 2-3 hours or eat several small meals.
6) Glucose or sugar is the body's preferred fuel source.
7) You need to drink protein shakes to make sure you get enough protein.
Video Low Carb Vegetarian Eating.
8) Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Video Is Eating Breakfast Good For You?
Link to Health Myths Part 1